Constant Pressure Water Pump Controller (B600-2001/2002/2003, B600-4001/4002/4003)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||30 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||CTN OR WOODEN CASE|
- Model NO.: B600-2001/2002/2003, B600-4001/4002/4003
- Color: Black
- Specification: single phase/three phase 220V 1~3HP
- Characteristics: Constant Pressure Control
- Trademark: BEDFORD
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
Is specially designed for small booster pumps, reducing the vibration and prolong the life of controller.
Single phase 200V~230V: 0.5HP~10HP(0.37KW~7.5KW)
Three phase 200V~230V: 1HP~7HP(0.75KW~7.5KW)
Three phase 380V~440V: 1HP~10HP(0.75KW~7.5KW)
(1) small in size, can carry-on installed in the pump.
(2) the controller directly on the need to set the value of the constant pressure, constant pressure fully automatic operation.
(3) the signal can choose a variety of pressure: Pressure sensors, transimissialbe pressure gauge, electrical contact pressure gauge.
(4) multi-pump control linkage with the turn of automatic pump function between the two pump only a communication line to connect, share the pressure signal.
(5) with a soft start and soft stop function. Avoid water hammer effect and impact on power grids. Double-pump can be set to control the rotation to rest, to extend the life of pumps and electrical accessories.
(6) unattended, when the call after power, water pumps start automatically, constant pressure control (this feature is optional).
(7) automatic fault detection, such as the water pressure is too high, too low, too low water level alarm, communications failures, and so on.
(8) a full range of motor protection features such as: Electrical overload, short circuit, open circuit, overheat and over-voltage and low voltage protection, and so on.
(9) energy efficient, than the average of 30% of the secondary power supply 60%.
(10) double-pump can be linked, no auxiliary pump, auxiliary pump in a dormant state in peacetime, when the auxiliary pump water during the height of the peak automatically add water, high capacity utilization.